9/25/20

Merry & Bright

 Hi and happy Friday! Today I have another card to share from the new Ink to Paper Christmas Release. 


This card is created with the Tree Essentials Stamp Set, the Tree Essentials Die, and the On the Border: Fir Branches Die. 


I started by creating the card front. First I cut a piece of white cardstock and blending Aqua Mist Ink on the background. Next I die cut the Fir Branches Die from white cardstock and blended a mix of green inks. I attached the fir branches to the card front and splattered white paint to give the feel of fallen snow. 


I decided on a mix of white, gold, aqua and green.  I stamped  the ornaments, tops, and strings from the Tree Essentials Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I hung the ornaments from the branches and finished off the card with a few sequins. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment