9/22/20

A Fall Release from Taylored Expressions

Hi Everyone! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing some new Fall themed products! This release includes 6 new products – two new Stamp & Stencil Combo sets, a new handlettered sentiment set with coordinating dies, a Thanksgiving themed addition to our Tag Team collection, and a mini kit to create the cutest felt pumpkin pouches.


First up is a card I created with the new Modern Tree Stamp and Stencil Combo. The Modern Tree is perfect for fall but could be used throughout the year by simple changing the color of the leaves. I stamped the tree trunk in Mocha Ink on Buttercream Cardstock. 

Next I layered the stencils over the stamped tree and stenciled the leaves in three different color, Sweet Basil, Cherry Pop, and Pumpkin. 


The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I lightly splattered gold paint on the background. The card front is die cut with Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklet. 




I created these cute pumpkin pouches with the TE Project Kit - Felt Pumpkin Pouch. The kit includes the a circle of felt, with the holes already punched out, felt leaves, and the twine. The pumpkin pouches are easy to create. Here I added tags, but I love the idea of creating tags with names and using the pumpkins as place cards on the Thanksgiving dinner table. 


I created the tags with the Tag Team - Thanksgiving and the Tag Team Dies. The Tag Team Dies cut the holes at the top of the tag and then I added twine to the top of each tag. 



Tomorrow through Sunday, September 27th (or while supplies last) get the Modern Tree Stamp & Stencil Combo set for only $30 – you save $5 off the regular retail price!

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment