9/15/20

Ink to Paper September Release!

Hi All! I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Ink to Paper this month!! The release if full of Holiday and Winter Themed Products. I had so much fun playing with all the new stamps and dies. I am excited to share my projects with you. 

Today I have two Christmas cards I created with the new The Joy of Noel Stamp Set and The Joy of Noel Dies. I just love the woodgrain option for the letters! 


The woodgrain letters are created in two steps. First I stamped the solid J and Y in red ink. Then I placed the woodgrain J and Y stamps over the red and stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I completed the same process for the star and then stamped in wreath. 

The branches and sentiment are from another new stamp set, the Tree Essentials Stamps and Dies


To created the card front I stamped the new Brushed Plaid Background Stamp in red ink on red cardstock. On the bottom half I added a strip of Kraft cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the Tree Essentials Stamp Set. I lightly splattered white paint on the card front and finished off the card with a few sequins. 


On my second card I used the Noel Letters. I like this fun arrangement of the letters. 


I attached the letters to a circle of cardstock with foam tape and slipped the evergreen branches from the Tree Essentials Stamp Set under the letters. 


The Kraft panel is stamped with the Brushed Plaid Background. The sentiment is stamped on vellum and wrapped around the card. The sentiment is from the new Winter Wonder Stamp Set. I'll have a card to share with that stamp set soon! 

You can find all the new products here. I will be sharing more projects over the next few day. Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment