9/9/20

Spellbinders September Large Die of the Month - Have Your Cake!

Today a have two birthday cards to share with you that I created with the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month, Have Your Cake

Join the Large Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more. Click Here to learn more about club membership. 

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.


For my first card I went with a strawberry cake! All the dies are included in the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month, Have Your Cake that I used to create both card. I cut all the frosting from white Cardstock and blended TE Cupcake Ink to add the color. 


I added the strawberries and the candle and then added the cake to patterned paper. On the pink card front I stamped sprinkles with the Sprinkles Stamp Set which is a EXTRA BONUS for VIP Value Club Members in September. Get a "Sprinkles" Clear Stamp Set with your VIP Value Club membership. Coordinates perfectly with the Large Die Kit of the Month Set!


My second card shows the other sentiment for the cake you can create. Here I made each layer of the card a different color. I also added a few jewels to the cake. 


I created the background by stamping the confetti in four different ink colors and added a candle at the top. 

Thanks for taking a look. You can find all the information about the Large Die of the Month Club here

No comments:

Post a Comment