9/8/20

Happy 12th Birthday Taylored Expressions!!!

Today we are celebrating Taylored Expressions 12th Birthday! We are releasing 18 new products with a birthday theme! All the new products are available now in the TE webstore. 

I have four projects to share with you showcasing many of the new products. Let's get started! 


First up is a Mini Slim Card featuring Millie's Birthday Bash. I used the Slim Line Stencil - On the Dot with Sugar Cube Cardstock and Potato Chip, Lollipop, Lime Zest, and Blue Raspberry Ink to created the background. I die cut the card front with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. Then I used the Mini Fold Trifold Template and Dies to cut the windows in the card front. 


The sentiment is from the Millie's Birthday Bash Stamp Set and Millie is colored with Copic Markers. 


Here is look at the inside. I stenciled the square with Lime Zest and Cupcake Ink. I added a few Bits & Pieces - Clear Drip Dots and another sentiment from the Millie's Birthday Bash Stamp Set. 


Next up is a look at the Balloon Bouquet Clear & Cling Stamp Set, Balloon Bouquet Additions Stamped Set, and the Balloon Bouquet Addition Dies. 


I die cut a panel for the card front with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets and then I stamped the Balloon Bouquet in Oreo Ink. I stamped the balloons in a variety of solids and patterns with the Balloon Bouquet Clear & Cling Stamp Set and the Balloon Bouquet Additions Stamped Set. I used Potato Chip, Lime Zest, Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, and Blueberry Ink. 


The sentiment and banner are included in the Balloon Bouquet Additions Stamped Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a few  Bits & Pieces - Clear Drip Dots. 



Next up is a look at the new On the Block - Happy Stamp Set, On the Block - Happy Shadow DieBuilding Blocks - Happy Additions Stamp and the Bokeh Layering Stencil.

Let's start with the background. I love the new Bokeh Layering Stencil! This is a set of three stencils that layer on top of each other. I used Potato Chip, Peaches n' Cream, and Guava Ink with my TE Blender Brushes. 


I stamped the On the Block - Happy Stamp in Guava Ink on Peaches n' Cream Cardstock and then die cut with the On the Block - Happy Shadow Die. I added Hello with the Build Blocks - Happy Additions Stamp Set and die cut with Building Blocks Die. 

I used the Millie's Birthday Bash Stamp Set and Dies to add the stamped image. 


And last but not least is the new Pretty Package Die. The die is perfect for birthdays and will also be perfect for the holiday season! 


I created the set of tags with the Tag Team Birthday Stamp Set and the Tag Team Dies. Makes giving a gift card extra special! 

Tomorrow through Sunday, September 13th you can also get our 12th Birthday Bundle for only $62. The 12th Birthday Bundle includes:

  • Bokeh Layering Stencil
  • Building Blocks – Happy Additions
  • On the Block – Happy
  • On the Block – Happy Shadow
  • On Repeat – Birthday
  • On Repeat Die
Stop by the TE Blog and wish Taylor a happy TE Birthday! You will find more inspiration and link to all the designers sharing projects today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment