10/4/20

Halloween Theme Week at Taylored Expressions

It's Halloween Theme Week at Pretty Pink Posh! Stop by the PPP Blog for inspiration to get you started creating for Halloween. 


One of my favorite techniques is creating a fun background for my cards. I started with a piece of white cardstock for the card front. The first step on this background is to add the paw prints at the bottom of the card. I stamped the paws with the stamps in the Halloween Pals Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with black embossing powder. Then I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink to add the grass.  See links below. 

For the night sky I blended Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves, and Black Soot Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment from the Trick or Treat Friends Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I splattered watered down gold paint to finish off the night sky. 


For the night sky I blended Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves, and Black Soot Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment from the Trick or Treat Friends Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I splattered watered down gold paint to finish off the night sky. 

I finished off the card by framing the scene in a black frame die cut with the Nature Essentials Dies and confetti from the Metallic Gold Confetti Mix.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope we have given you some ideas for Halloween projects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment