7/8/20

Sunshine and Rainbows

Hi! I am back today with a couple more projects I created with the new Rainbow Release from Taylored Expressions. It is such a happy release! You can find all the new products here.


Today I am giving you a closer look at the Brighter Skies Stamp Set. ( All the products are linked below) I love this sentiment! I created the card front in a few stamp. First I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. Then I cut the Rainbow Die directly in the card front and set the die cuts aside. Next I stenciled with the Splash Stencil and Salt Water Taffy Ink. 

I inked the four rainbow die cuts in Guava, Candy Corn, Potato Chip, and Lime Zest Ink and placed the die cuts back into the card front and secured them with tape on the back. 


The clouds are cut with the Rainbow Clouds Duo and I inked the edges with Salt Water Taffy Ink. I stamped the sentiment twice, once on the card and once on one of the clouds, layering the cloud over the card front. I colored the boots with Copic Marker and added a few Drip Drops. 


Here are couple of tags I created with the Tag Stacklets 2. 


I used the Splash Stencil for the background and the sentiments are a combination of the sentiments in the Brighter Skies Stamp Set and the Building Blocks-Be Bright Stamp Set. 


This background is created with the Heart to Heart Stamp Set and Cupcake Ink. 

Thanks for taking a look! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and lots more inspiration with the new products. You can find me Instagram HERE



1 comment: