7/10/20

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club for July

Hi Friends! Today I have two projects to share I created with a new die from the Spellbinders Large Die Club for June. This month's Does Your Garden Grow Alphabet Set is perfect for making cards, decor, and scrapbook pages. Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.



This month's die set includes the whole alphabet and the these cute flowers and stems. First up is my card. I created the background by cutting a piece of white Cardstock and stenciling clouds and grass with Distress Inks. I die cut the letters for HELLO twice, once from a lightweight chipboard and once from cardstock, and then glued the cardstock over the chipboard.  This just gives the letters a little more dimension. 


Next I created the flowers and attached them to the letters. I added Carribean Blue Jewels to each flower. I added a sentiment below the flowers. I stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I also added some machine stitching. 


Next is a 6 x 8 scrapbook page. Since I have been home more lately I decided to work on a few albums and I like the ideas of the smaller pages. The Does Your Garden Grow Alphabet Set is perfect for scrapbook! 


At the top I added one of the flowers. The papers are from Pinkfresh Studio - Let's Stay Home Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Paper Pack.


I added the word love at the bottom of the page with more flowers and stems. 



Thanks for stopping by. You can find all the on the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment