7/7/20

New Rainbow Release from Taylored Expressions!

Hi All! I have some newly released rainbow themed products to share with you from Taylored Expressions. Some of products were originally in the TE Over the Rainbow Kit and can now be purchased separately! And there are also some brand new products in the store. All the new products  are available NOW in the TE Store. I have two projects to share and all the links to the new products are listed below.


To create this card I die cut the Over the Rainbow Die directly into Sugar Cube Cardstock. I inked the four rainbow die cuts in Confetti Carke, Mint Julep, Fruit Punch, and Potato Chip Ink and inlayed them back into the Sugar Cube Cardstock. 

I added the sentiment with the Over the Rainbow Sentiments and the black dots with the Over the Rainbow Stamp Set. The heart is cut from Fruit Punch Cardstock. 


The background is stamped with the Rainbow Waves Background. I added the clouds at the bottom of the rainbow with the new Rainbow Cloud Duo. The "Hugs" sentiment is included in the new Building Blocks - Be Bright Stamp Set and die cut with the Building Blocks Die. 



My second card features the new Brighter Skies Stamp Set and the Brighter Skies Die. There are four stamps in the stamp set and on this card I used the rainbow. I stamped in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I stenciled the background with the Here Comes the Sun Stencil and cut a circle in the card front with the Stitched Circle Stacklets. Behind the circle I added foam tape and then added the cut circle back into the card front. 

I added a few clouds inside and outside the circle with the Rainbow Cloud Duo and added a few Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestones. 


The sentiment are all included in the new Building Blocks - Be Bright Stamp Set and die cut with the Building Blocks Die. The hill is die cut with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills Die and inked with Granny Smith and Lime Zest Ink. 


Thanks for taking a look! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and lots more inspiration with the new products. I will be back tomorrow with a few more projects. You and find me Instagram HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment