7/22/20

Christmas Tags with the new Frosty Kit from Taylored Expressions

Hi All! I am back today with some Snowmen Tags I created with the cute, new Frosty Kit from Taylored Expressions. I like making tags for the holidays and I love getting an early start!


I used the Inside Bracket Stacklets for the base of all four tags. I used my TE Blender Brushes to ink the backgrounds and added an eyelet and a checked ribbon at the top of each tag. 


I used the Frosty Stencil with Deco Foil Metallix Gel in White Pearl to add the snowflakes to the background along with a few Bits and Pieces - White Rhinestones. 


The snowmen are easy and quick to put together and perfect for mass producing! I stamped two of sentiments included in the kit and attached them to the bottom of tag. Looking forward to adding these tags to dress up my packages at the holiday! 




Here is everything included in the Frosty Kit - which retails for $65:
  • Frosty Background Cling & Clear Combo stamp set
  • Frosty's Head die
  • Frosty's Body die
  • Frosty stencil
  • Winter Wishes Clearly Crafty stamp set
  • Sentiment Strip Duo die collection
  • Bits & Pieces - Snowflakes
  • 6 Custom Envelope Seals
  • 6 Colored Envelopes
  • Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label

Stop by the TE blog for all the details on the kit and more inspiration.  Also you can find me on Instagram here


No comments:

Post a Comment