7/24/20

A Friend Birthday Card with Pretty Pink Posh

I am popping in today with a birthday card I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh.  I've had this card ready to share but have been waiting until the products were back in stock!

Let's start with the background for my card. I used the Layered Leaves & Flowers Stencils - See links below. This is a set of three stencils that you layer on on top of each other.  I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock for the card front and brushing on a light coat of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Next I stenciled the leaves, then the berries, and my last step was to use white embossing paste for the flowers. 


I die cut one of three dies in Stitched Leafy Borders Dies to add at the bottom along with the small white border with the Stitched Strips Dies. The sentiments are from the new Simple Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. The frame is die cut with the Nature Essentials Dies. All back in stock here! I finished off the card by adding Flamingo Pink Jewels to the center of the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the Leafy Border dies especially.

    ReplyDelete