7/21/20

Let's Celebrate Christmas in July!

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Christmas in July with the release of a new TE Kit, the Frosty Kit. The kit is available NOW in the TE Store.


Here is everything included in the Frosty Kit - which retails for $65:
  • Frosty Background Cling & Clear Combo stamp set
  • Frosty's Head die
  • Frosty's Body die
  • Frosty stencil
  • Winter Wishes Clearly Crafty stamp set
  • Sentiment Strip Duo die collection
  • Bits & Pieces - Snowflakes
  • 6 Custom Envelope Seals
  • 6 Colored Envelopes
  • Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label

I have two projects to share today the I have created with the Frosty Kit.


My first card features the Frosty Background Cling & Clear Combo Stamp Set. I stamped in Oreo Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock. Then using the clear stamps in the set to added the details.  I stamped the cheeks in Cupcake Ink, the nose in Candy Corn Ink, and the bands on the hats in Peapod, Cherry Pop, Confetti Cake, and Blue Raspberry Ink.  Then I stenciled the snowflakes with the Frosty Stencil and Confetti Ink. You can see how the stencil fits perfectly around the snowmen. 

I die cut the panel with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. 


The kit come with a die to cut out the snowmen's heads. I stamped the background stamp again, picked two snowmen, stamped the details, and die the heads. I saved my stamped sheet of snowmen faces to use on the next project. 


I die cut two sentiment strips with the die included in the kit from Cherry Pop and Peapod Cardstock. Then I stamped two of the sentiments from the sentiment stamp set in Versamark Ink, embossed with TE White Embossing, and added the strips to the card front. I used foam tape to attached the two snowmen heads and finished off with two White Rhinestones. 




On my second card I stamped the Frosty Background Stamp on Toffee Card Stock in Sugar Cube Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Then I stenciled the snowflakes with the Frosty Stencil, my TE Blender Brushes, and Confetti Cake Ink. 


Then I created the three snowmen and added them to a circle stenciled with the Frosty Stencil and I added a hill of snow with the Build A Scene - Rolling Hills Die. 


I added sentiment at the bottom. And the card is ready to go with a pretty coordinating envelope and seal! 

Stop by the TE blog for all the details on the kit and more inspiration. I will be back tomorrow with another project with the kit! Also you can find me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment