6/3/20

Happy 4th of July!

Hi! All the new patriotic-themed products from Taylored Expressions are available to purchase right now in the TE Store.  Many of the new products can be used throughout the year! Today, I have more inspiration to share with the new Masking Stencil - Stars.


I made two cards with the stencils included in the Masking Stencil - Stars, going patriotic with a red, white, and blue theme! Makes me look forward to summer and backyard barbecues. 


On my first card I used the large star stencil. I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock and stenciled in Watermelon Ink. The I masked off the star with the mask included in the set, and blended Blue Corn Ink.  

Next I cut a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the largest die in the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and embossed the Cardstock with stars with the Lots of Stars Embossing Folder. I cut a star directly into the card front with the Star Stacklets. I used the largest die in Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets to frame the card front. 


The sentiment in the star is stamped with the Handlettered 4th of July Stamp Set and die cut with the Handlettered 4th of July Dies. The bottom sentiment is included in the new Mini Strips - Patriotic. The sentiments are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed in TE White Embossing Powder on Blue Corn Cardstock. I added a little sparkle with the Bits & Pieces - Drip Drops.


On my second card I cut a piece of Toffee Cardstock and lightly stamped the star background in the new Fireworks Stamp & Stencil Combo in Sugar Cube Ink. I stenciled the three larger stars in Sugar Cube, Blue Corn, and Watermelon Ink. Then I masked off the the three stars and stenciled the smaller stars.


Celebrate Freedom is included in the Handlettered 4th of July Stamp Set and die cut with the Handlettered 4th of July Dies. All the smaller sentiments are included in the new Mini Strips - Patriotic Stamp Set and die cut with the Mini Strips Die. 

Get the Stars & Strips Bundle for only $30 from June 2nd - June 7th (or while supplies last). And no, that's not a typo... it's STRIPS for the sentiment strips! The Stars & Strips Bundle includes the Fireworks Stamp & Stencil combo and the Mini Strips - Patriotic stamp.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment