6/14/20

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club for June

Hi Friends! It has been a beautiful weekend and I got to spend some quality time in my studio. I have two cards to share I created with a new die from the Spellbinders Large Die Club for June. This month's Geometrical Floral Frames Large Die Set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.


Here are my two cards.  There are two Geometrical Frames in the die set along with the flowers and leaves. 


I used a plaid patterned paper for my color inspiration. I stamped the sentiment on a circle of vellum in Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Embossing Powder. I added the vellum circle to a white rectangle and added lace across the middle of the card. 


Next I arranged the flowers and leaves and finished off with white jewels. 


Here is a closer look at my second card. I used the larger frame die and I cut the frame from gold foil. I attached the frame to a piece of white Cardstock that I sponge on a ink lightly. 


The sentiment is stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I added gold jewels to the center of the flowers and around the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by. You can find all the on the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment