7/23/19

A Note of Thanks

Hi all! I have been on vacation for a couple of weeks and I am finally getting back in the swing of things. I needed a thank you card for friends that we stayed with for a few days on our trip. I created a Note of Thanks with products from Pretty Pink Posh.


The Peonies Stamp Set is one of very favorite PPP floral stamp sets, although it is hard to choose! I colored the images with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Peonies Coordinating Dies. The pretty hummingbird is from the Hummingbird Thanks Stamp Set and die cut with the Hummingbird Thanks Coordinating Dies. 


The sentiment is included in the Animal Signs Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The background is created with the Wide Stripes Stencil and a pale aqua ink. I added a few Sparkling Clear Jewels to finish off the card. It is ready to go in the mail!! 

Have a great week! 



1 comment: