7/24/19

Happy Birthday with Purple Onion Designs

Hi! I am back today with another card I created for Purple Onion Designs and their 16th Anniversary Sale. I have a fun, just make you smile birthday card to share that I created with the Stacey Yacula Studio - VW Bus Stamp Set. The sale goes runs through July 29th. I will be sharing a number of projects throughout the week. 



I stamped the image on white cardstock in black pigment ink and colored with Copic Markers. I blended a pale yellow ink in the background and added a strip of black cardstock under the image for the road. I die cut a circle directly into the card front and added foam tape to add dimension between the circle and the image. 


The sentiment is from the Kindness Sentiment Stamp Set. I finished off the card with three enamel hearts. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can shop the sale HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment