7/22/19

Purple Onion Designs 16th Anniversary Sale!

I am excited to be Guest Designing for Purple Onion Designs and their 16th Anniversary Sale! There are so many cute images and endless options for creating cute scenes and backgrounds! The sale goes runs through July 29th. I will be sharing a number of projects throughout the week. 


My first card to kick off the week is created with the Wishing Stamp by Stacey Yacula Studio


How cute is this little mouse! I colored the image with Copic Markers then I masked off the bigger images and used a stencil to add the clouds in the background. The sentiment is from the Kindness Sentiment Stamp Set and just seemed perfect fo the image. 


I stamped the sentiment on Vellum with Versamark Ink and embossed with black embossing powder. I finished off the card with a few clear jewels.

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back throughout week with more inspiration from Purple Onion Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment