9/4/18

Mini Release - Mega Party! Celebrating 10 Year of TE!



Taylored Expressions is celebrating their 10th Birthday! All the  new products are now available for purchase HERE! Congratulation to Taylored Expressions! I am honored to design for this wonderful company!! 


My first project features the new Celebrate Big Balloon Shaker Die. The shaker die is designed to coordinate with the new Celebrate Big Stamp Set. If you look inside the shaker you can the see the the background balloon I stamped with the stamp set. To fill the balloon I dropped in sequins from the new Happy Sunshine Shaker Filling. 


Behind the shaker I created a bouquet of balloons with the new Big Bold Balloons Stencil. I added strings to the balloons with the Balloon Strings Die and the "happy" sentiment with the Happy Script Die. I cut the sentiment once from Lime Zest Cardstock and once from Chipboard and adhered the two layers together. The "Birthday" sentiment is from the new Caps Lock Companion - Happy Occasions


On the inside of card I stamped a sentiment from the new The Inside Scoop - Birthday. I am really happy to add this new sentiment to my collection. I don't own anything like this sentiment set and it is the perfect finish to a birthday card! The hearts at the bottom are stamped with the Love Mail Stamp Set. 




Here is another look at the Celebrate Big Stamp Set. I stamped the center balloon in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I cut two more balloons from Sugar Cube and Blue Raspberry Cardstock with the Celebrate Big Balloon Shaker Die.  The background is stamped with the new Sweet Sprinkles Background Die. To add the frame I used the Stitched Frame Stacklets. 


I used the Balloon Strings Die with TE Gold Foil to to add strings to the balloon. I used the new Celebrate Script Die and the Celebrate Backer Die to added the sentiment. For the backing I used Sweet Mint Felt. 


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the The Inside Scoop - Birthday. 




Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the Mega Party! Celebrating 10 Year of TE and links to all the Design Team's projects! I will be back tomorrow with another project with the new products. 




No comments:

Post a Comment