9/4/18

Pretty Pink Posh September Release is Now Available

Hi Everyone! The September Pretty Pink Posh Release is now available.  We have seven new stamp sets and coordinating die and foUr new individual dies, and some beautiful new colors of jewels. Today I have project to share with the new Halloween Pals Stamp Set and Halloween Pals Coordinating Dies.


As we head into Fall and the Holiday Season I am always just a little extra excited to create projects at this time of year. Halloween is always fun and Halloween Pals Stamp Set is so cute! 

I stamped the images in black ink,  colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Halloween Pals Coordinating Dies. To add detail to the scene I die cut a fence with the Picket Fence Die and the grass with the Scallop Border Dies


To create the background I cut a piece of watercolor paper for the card front. I die cut a circle to add the moon with a the circle die in the Summer Friends Stamp Set. Then I stamped the stars and sentiment included in  the Halloween Pals  Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. To create the night sky I used Distress Inks in Dried Marigold, Seedless Preserves, and Chipped Sapphire. 

Here is a look at the back of the paper where I used form tape to create a small shaker for the moon. I dropped in confetti from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix and the a few of the new  Marigold Jewels. 

I add the grass and fence to the scene and determined where I wanted the stamped images to be placed. I added a few more of the new Marigold Jewels to the night sky to add a little sparkle. I attached the scene I built to a black card base. I think this sweet scene will make someone special smile this Halloween! 

I hope I inspired you to start creating for the holiday season! You can find all the new products HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment