9/4/18

Spellbinder's New Cuppa Coffee, Cuppa Tea Collection by Sharyn Sowell

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing two cards I created with the Spellbinders New Cuppa Coffee, Cuppa Tea Collection by Sharyn Sowell. I like have a few coffee and tea inspired products in my stash. I have many friends that love coffee or tea and often create birthday or thank you cards with a coffee or tea theme and add a gift card to their favorite coffee shop.


My first card features the new Shapeabilities Robin and Rosy Mug Etched Dies. I like the embossed details on the mug. I added a little highlighting with a Copic Marker in BG000. I used one of the flower dies in the set and die cut directly in the center of the mug and then inlayed the pieces for the flower and leaves. 


I added distress ink to highlight the bird and then used foam tape to perch the bird at the top of the cup. I created the tea bag and added twine with a little but of glue to attach the twine to the card. 


My second card is created with the new Shapeabilities Coffee Woman Etched Die. I love the folk art feel! I die cut the image from Kraft cardstock and then inlayed the flowers. I used a stencil to add the sun rays. 


The sentiment is included in the die set. I added a piece of lace. Just thought the lace was a nice touch with the folk art feel. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can find the collection here


No comments:

Post a Comment