8/31/18

Giving Thanks with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I have a Fall inspired card to share with you today. I used some pretty fall colors and the Stitched Foliage Dies from Pretty Pink Posh.


I created the background by randomly stamping the leaves from the Giving Thanks Stamp Set in Toffee Ink on Kraft Cardstock. Then I used the larger die in the Stitched Hexagon Dies directly into the card front and added vellum behind the die cut. On the vellum I stamped a sentiment from the Giving Thanks Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 


I die cut the pumpkin and leaves with the Stitched Foliage Dies from watercolor paper. I used Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Crushed Olive, and Peeled Paint. Then I splattered the die cuts with gold paint. I finished off by adding a few Metallic Gold Jewels. 


Thanks for taking a look! Stayed tuned next week for the September Pretty Pink Posh Release. 

No comments:

Post a Comment