8/22/18

A Cherry Blossoms Thank You

Hi Everyone! I hope your week is going well. I am popping in today with a thank you card that I created with the Pretty Pink Posh Cherry Blossoms Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies. I am experiment with a new color combo, pink, gray, and aqua.


The card front is cut from a pale gray and embossed. I used the smaller die in the Scallop Circle Die Set and cut a circle directly into the card front and again from cardstock. I inlayed the Scallop Circle Die cut in the card front and then added clear acetate behind the window and foam tape to create the shaker. The sentiment in the window is from the Everyday Greeting Stamp Set. 


The beautiful flowers and leaves are stamped with the Cherry Blossoms Stamp Set and die cut with the Cherry Blossoms Coordinating Dies. The clear sequins are from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix. 



Thanks for taking a look!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! I love that stamp set!!! What did you use to emboss the grey panel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the colors! So fresh and appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lovely. So beautifully colored and I love the pop of soft blue.

    ReplyDelete