8/24/18

Handmade Tags with Spellbinders

Hi and thanks for stopping by my blog! I love making tags and today I have some cute handmade tags made for handmade gifts with the Sew Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set for the Sew Sweet Collection by Tammy Tutterow.


To make the base for the tags I cut a rectangle and then cut the corners at a diagonal. I punched a hole at the top of each tag and threaded ribbon through the hole making the tags ready to go and easy to tie on a package. 


I used a black ink to stamp the sentiments and images and Copic Markers to add color. On this tag I poked a hole at the end of the stamped needle, and lace embroidery floss through the hole and around the card. 


I added extra details with a black gel pen and enamel dots. 


I cut the center panel on this tag from canvas with the Spellbinders Platinum Pack 1 - 6 x 6 Burlap and Canvas Sheets. I stamped on the canvas and added a row of hand stitching at the bottom. 

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have inspired you to make some tags! 


1 comment: