8/27/18

Halloween Treat Bags with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi Everyone! With kids heading back to school it will be time to start creating for fall before we know it! Today I have a couple of Halloween inspired tags for treat bags with the Trick or Treat Friends Stamp Set and coordinating Dies from Pretty Pink Posh.


I picked up the Kraft window bags and small clothes pins at my local craft store. Clothes pins are a quick and easy way to attach tags and you can use your ink to add color to the wood. 


I stamped in black ink and colored with Copic Markers and then die the images with the Trick or Treat Friends Coordinating Dies. For the the base of the tags I used the larger die in the Scallop Square Tags Dies. I die cut from watercolor paper, added Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. Then I splattered gold paint. 

I added a few Gold Star Sequins to the background, filled my bags with M & M's and attached the tags. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment