8/17/18

Pretty Petunias Happy Birthday

Hi and Happy Friday! I am working on replenishing my birthday card stash and created this pretty flower themed card with the Pretty Petunias Stamp Set and coordinating dies from Pretty Pink Posh. I created the card with my girlfriends in mind.


I decided to go with a soft background and make the flowers the vocal point. I cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Card Stock and used a stencil brush to create the soft yellow background. Then I splattered the paper with white paint. 

The flowers are colored with Copic Markers and I highlighted the centers with a white gel pen. The flowers and leaves are die cut with the Pretty Petunias Coordinating Dies. 

The sign poking out of the top of the flowers is stamped and die cut with the Fox Friends Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies. The final touch are a few Droplets and Sparking Clear Sequins. 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!



1 comment: