8/14/18

Sending You Happy Mail

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by! I have a card to share that I created using the Happy Mail Stamp Set and coordinating dies from Pretty Pink Posh. I like having cards in my stash that I can use for a number of different occasions and this stamp set is perfect for these types of cards.

My stamped images are all from the Happy Mail Stamp Set. I colored the images with Copic Markers and die cut with the Happy Mail Coordinating Dies. I stenciled a few clouds in the background and then used the Scallop Borders 2 Dies to cut the hill of grass. I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Mail Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with a white embossing powder. 


The frame is die cut with Scallop Frames Dies  and the clouds with the Rainy Days Coordinating Dies. I added a few Sparking Clear Jewels to finish off the card.

Thanks for taking a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment