9/26/26

Merry and Bright

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown! Today I have a pretty wreath and the cutest tags to share with you. All the new products will be available on Tuesday, September 29th at 12 PM EST.


My first card is created with the Holiday Wreath Stamp Set and Dies. I think you could use the wreath stamp throughout the year with a variety of stamps and dies. I stamped and die cut all the elements and arranged them on the wreath and hung the ornament in the center of the wreath. 


Next I foiled the card front with the previously released Fresh Greens Hot Foil Plate using gold hot foil. I also added some gold gems. 


I used a glittered red cardstock for the bow. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Christmas Wreath

Dies: Christmas Wreath

Ink: Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Classic Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Pine Feather, Gold, Versamark

Paper: Pinefeather, Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White, Vellum

Other: Fresh Greens Hot Foil Plate, Gold Hot Foil, Gold Gems, Gold Watercolor, Gold Embossing Powder, Red Glittered Cardstock

Next up is the Cutting Board Tags Die Set and Cutting Board Tags Stencil Collection! I think this is the cutest Idea! There is also a new sentiment stamp set with coordinating dies, Made With Love. The set is perfect for handmade treats or gifts. 


I love the woodgrain details on the cutting board. I used three different cardstocks for the three cutting boards, Vintage Cream, Fine Linen, and Classic Kraft. 


I used the Cutting Board Tags Stencil Collection to add the pattern to each kitchen towel. 


There is greenery to add to the cutting boards and the cute fork and spoon. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Made With Love

Dies: Made with Love, Cutting Board Tags

Ink: Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Pinefeather, Prairie Grass, Spring Moss, Fine Linen

Paper: Vintage Cream, Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Tropical Teal, Prairie Grass, Gold

Other: Cutting Board Tags Stencil Collections, Distress Inks in Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, PTI Red Gems, Blender Brushes, Gold Watercolor Paint

Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. I will be back to tomorrow with more projects with the new release. 

No comments:

Post a Comment