9/15/26

Back to Basics

Hi and welcome to the Back to Basics Release at Taylored Expressions. Whether you’re new to cardmaking or have been creating for years we all need those versatile staples and shapes of dies, the ones we use over and over. 

We’re celebrating the release with savings on both the new products joining the TE collection and some of the dependable favorites already waiting in the shop.

September 15th at 9 AM CT through September 22nd at 9 AM CT:

✨ Save 10% on all NEW Back to Basics products

✨ Save 20% on select existing Stacklets, cutting plates, and more

No coupon code is needed. Eligible products will be automatically discounted during the promotion.

If there’s a Stacklet you’ve been meaning to add to your collection, a background plate you’ve admired, or one of those versatile tools you know you’ll use dozens of different ways, this is the week to make it part of your crafty stash.


My card showcases the new Simple Weave Cutting Plate. This is such a great die to add texture and interest to the background of your card. First I used the largest die A2 Large Scallop Stacklets Die Set to die cut the scallop card front from Toffee cardstock and then I die cut again with the Simple Weave Cutting Plate. 


The flowers are die cut with the Simple Stems Die Set. I will list the ink and cardstock colors I used below. You can see how I layered the ink blended cardstock back into the flowers and leaves. 


The sentiment is from the Cheers to Many More Years Stamp Set. I finished off the card with a few White Foil Drops. 

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and more inspiration from the team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment