Hi and thanks for stopping by today. I have four projects to share with you today that I created with new products for the Second Chance release at Taylored Expressions. Twice a year, TE brings back select past Gifts with Purchase so you have a second chance to add these customer favorites to your collection, along with brand-new coordinating products!
I die cut the arch with the Arched Stacklets and matted with the Scallop Arched Stacklets. The clouds are stenciled with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and the grass with the Set the Scene - Grass Stencil Strips.
The sentiment is from another fun goose set, the Silly Goose Stamp Set, and the card front is embossed with the new Tweed Embossing Folder.
My next card is created with the Sweetheart Blooms Layering Stencil, Foil It, and Sweetheart Blooms Piercing Plate. The Sweetheart Blooms Foil It is foiled with Champagne Foil and stencil with Pink Champagne, Guava, Fruit Punch, Honeydew Melon, Green Tea, and Brussels Sprouts Inks.
Next I used the Sweetheart Blooms Piercing Plate to die cut the stenciled heart and matted the heart with the scalloped heart die included in the die set from Honeydew Melon Cardstock.
The sentiment from the Lifetime of Love Stamp Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating dies. I added the texture to the card front with the Quilted Cutting Plate Die.
I love the fun, happy Sunkissed Shores Layering Stencil and the Sunkissed Shores Mosaic Dies. First I stenciled the background with the Sunkissed Shores Layering Stencil using Blue Raspberry, Rock Candy, Pineapple and Candy Corn Inks.
Next I used Sunkissed Shores Mosaic Dies to created the center focal point. I die cut the die with Sugar Cube, Pineapple, Blue Raspberry, and Rock Candy Cardstock. I blended Salt Water Taffy Ink on the Sugar Cube Die cut and then inlayed the colored cardstock back into the triangle.
I splattered gold watercolor on the background and added a few Gold Glitter Drops. The sentiment is from the Endless Summer Stamp Set.
I stenciled the card front with the Wallflowers - Bows Layering Stencil using Bubblegum, Fruit Punch, Peaches n' Cream, and Papaya Inks. The card front is die cut first with the Pierced Tiles Cutting Plate Die and then with the A2 Large Scallop Stacklets Die Set.
I stenciled and die cut a few extra bows to add to the card front.
Happy crafting! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products, and more inspiration from the team.






No comments:
Post a Comment