8/22/24

Poshta Design Autumn Release Day 2

Thanks for stopping by for a look at the Poshta DesignAutumn Release Day 2! Today I have adorable fall felt projects to share with you along with the Keeping Cozy Color Story All the new products will be available on Saturday, August 24th at noon ET time.


I am working with the new Keeping Cozy Color Story for my projects today. Each Color Story contains the felt, embroidery floss, and sequins and seed beads in the divided container. The five Poshta Felts in this story are Lagoon, Desert Rose, Russet, Burgundy, and Lichen. 


Today's projects feature the Deep Dish Die, the Smiling Scarecrow Die, and the Harvest Pumpkin: Autumn Floral Details II Die. There is also a Turkey Trot Die that I didn't have time to put together for this post but I will be sharing the turkey die next week, 


I think these cute pies I created with the Deep Dish Die will be so cute displayed in my kitchen this fall. You can use this die throughout the year. How cute would Lemon Meringue be for summer!


On this pie I used Lagoon Felt and the Burgundy sequins and seed beads for the Keeping Cozy Color Story. I also used Barley and Sunlight Felt. 


And I had to add a pumpkin pie! I love the addition of the whip cream. The flower is die cut with a die in the Harvest Pumpkin: Autumn Floral Details II DieIncluded with this die is an Inspiration Guide.


Next is a look at the Smiling Scarecrow Die. I love that stitched smile. Here I used Poshta Felt in Lagoon, Weathered Moss, Barley, Squash, Inkwell, and Sunflower. Included with this die is an Instruction Guide that gives you a helping hand seeing how the designs come together.


I add a sequin and seed bead to the center of the flower and a seed bead to the nose using a Collapsible Eye Beading Needles


This one may be my favorite. I used the Harvest Pumpkin: Autumn Floral Details II Die along with all the felt colors in the Keeping Cozy Color Story. To create the body of the pumpkin you will need the Harvest Pumpkin Die and then there a number of additional dies like the new Harvest Pumpkin: Autumn Floral Details II Die that coordinate to make different pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns. 


Here is a closer look at flower details. I have more pumpkins in the works that I will be sharing for soon.The Inspiration Guide that comes with the die gives you a helping hand seeing how the designs come together.

Stop by the Poshta Design Blog for more details and inspiration. I will be back tomorrow with more projects. 






1 comment:

  1. Delightful showcases of today's new products. The little pies are adorable; the scarecrow, cute, the pumpkin sporting new decor, lovely. Thank you for the smiles today.
    carol

    ReplyDelete