9/19/23

New Cardstock Colors from Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing four new colors to their Premium Cardstock Collection and TE Premium Inks. And of course they all have fun foody names, Sour Gummy, Jalapeño, Huckleberry, and Cinnamon. I have two projects to share with you, one showcasing the cardstock and one with the new inks. 


My first card uses three of new cardstock colors, Sour Gummy, Jalapeño, and Cinnamon. Jalapeño is going to be a create color for Holiday cards. I used the Gnome Alone Birthday Die Set along with the Fall Y'all - Dress-Up Dies. 

I also took the time to create a True Colors Ink-spiration Card so that I could refer back to the color combination. I can get in a rut with my color combos and these cards is great for reference.  


Behind the gnome I added a few leaves and pinecones with the Garden Variety - Fall Dies. The sentiment is from the  Mini Strips - Harvest Stamp Set. I stamped on Sour Gummy Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder.



Next up is a look at the new inks. I used all four of the new inks along with Cherry Pop and Banana Cream I used the inks with the Four Seasons Stamp & Stencil Combo to create the background. 


I added a sentiment from the Handlettered Thanksgiving Stamp Set and die cut with Handlettered Thanksgiving Dies. I added the additional leaves with the recently released Awesome Autumn Stencil and Awesome Autumn Dies. 

 





While supplies last, we’ve got a Full Set Syndrome I Want it All – Part 2 Bundle for $87 that includes all four new colors (Jalapeño, Sour Gummy, Huckleberry, and Cinnamon) of full sized ink pads, mini ink cubes, ink refills, and full cardstock packs. It’s a great way to add all 4 of the colors to your own collection! Offer valid while supplies last.

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment