6/24/23

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the the Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown. Today I have cards showcasing the new Into the Blooms: Iris and a fun summer card. All the new products will be available for purchase on June 27th at 10 PM ET.


I die cut the flowers from white cardstock and then blended Lilac Grace and Amethyst Allure Inks. I die cut the stems from Spring Moss Cardstock and then blended New Leaf and Simply Chartreuse Inks. 


I die cut the Cover Plate: Exquisite from white cardstock to add the background pattern. Since the I made a mini slim sized card I wrapped the edges of the die cut around the edges of white cardstock and glued the edges to the back of the card. 


The sentiment is from the Larger Than Life: Hello Stamp Set. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Larger Than Life: Hello
Dies: Into the Blooms: Iris, Cover Plate: Exquisite
Ink: True Black, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Lilac Grace, Vellum, Spring Moss
Other: Clear Gems, Clear Embossing Powder

On my second card I used a mix of Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, and Scarlet Jewel Inks. I really like this color combo. I die cut the stems from Spring Moss Cardstock and then blended New Leaf and Simply Chartreuse Inks. 


I used the Larger Than Life: Hello die for the sentiment. I die cut the word three times and glued the layers together so that the sentiment had more depth and stood out from the background. 


I splattered black paint on the background and added a few black jewels. 

Supplies:
Dies: Into the Blooms: Iris, Larger Than Life: Hello
Ink: True Black, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf, Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Spring Moss, True Black, Sweet Blush, Bitty Big Collection: True Black
Other: Black Jewel, Glue, Blender Brushes


Next up is a summer themed card created with the Larger Than Life: Hello Stamp Set and Die and the  Go-To-Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag.


I am really enjoying the Go-To-Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag Dies; so many fun summer elements! I die cut all the items and then nestled them in hills of sand I die cut with the Elegant Edges: Fresh Cuts Dies 


I die cut the hello sentiment and stamped one of the sentiments from the Larger Than Life: Hello Stamp Set. 


The card is framed with the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame and I added a few clear jewels. 
Supplies:

Stamps: Larger Than Life:  Hello
Dies:  Larger  Than Life: Hello, Go-To-Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag, Elegant Edges: Fresh Cuts, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame
Ink: Tropical Teal, True Black, Classic Kraft
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist, True Black, Classic Kraft, Bitty Big Collection: True Black, Tropical Teal
Other:  Clear Gems, Glue, Oxide Distress Ink in Tumble Glass

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the Design Team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment