4/18/23

Celebrating the Graduates of 2023

Releasing this week at Taylored Expressions are products celebrating all the graduates of 2023! All the new products are available now in the TE Store


I have a niece who is receiving her PHD in June. This card is for her as adventure definitely awaits! I stamped the new Hat Off Grad Background Stamp in Versamark Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and then embossed with Cookie Monster Embossing Powder. I really like the color of this embossing powder and it leaves a nice subtle shine to background of the card. 

I cut one of frames in the Frame in Frame 3 Cutting Plate directly in the card front. Then I cut two more frames from Sugar Cube Cardstock. I glued the three frames together and inlayed the frame back into the card. 


I added the cap in the corner with the Little Bits - Grad Cap die. The "Class of" sentiment is included in the Class of 2023 Stamp Set. The bottom sentiment is from the previously released Mini Strips - Grad. I added 2023 to card with the precut Cut For You 2023. I finished off the card with a few  Bits & Pieces - Black Rhinestones. 

Right now through Sunday, April 23rd, you can save 25% off select items in our Reach for the Stars Sale! It’s a great time to get your hands on products that are perfect for celebrating the special people in your life! Offer valid while supplies last.

Also, you can earn DOUBLE CRAFTY POINTS Tuesday 9AM Central through Friday 9AM Central. 

Thanks for stopping by today! You can stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment