8/17/22

Papertrey Ink August Release Sneak Peeks

Hi all! The Papertrey Ink August Sneak Peeks started this week but I have been on vacation and just now getting a chance to start sharing my projects with you. This release is all about Halloween, back to school, and the first products for fall. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, August 18th.


My first two projects feature the new Go-To Gift Holder: Backpack dies and Accessories Stamp Sets and Dies. On my first sample I had a teacher in mind. You can see how the gift card fits perfectly in the pocket of the backpack at the top. I love the cute polka dot pocket with the zipper. I stamped the zipper in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I die cut the zipper handle from gold foil. 


The background on this card is die cut with the Cover Plate: Apples Die. You can punch the apples out but I chose to leave the apples inserted. I attached the backpack gift card holder to the front of the card. Then you can write a note to your teacher on the inside of the card. 

Stamps: Go-To Gift Holder: Backpack
Dies: Go-To Gift Holder: Backpack, Go-To Gift Holder: Backpack Accessories, Cover Plate: Apples
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone, Versamark, Sweet Blush
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Gold Foil
Other: Gold embossing Powder, Sequins, Glue, Copic Markers


On my second example I created a gift card holder to give to your favorite student as the kids head back to school. I used the plaid front pocket stamp on this card, stamping Versamark Ink on Aqua Mist Cardstock and embossing with white embossing powder. I added one of sentiments from the stamp set. 


I tucked a notebook behind the gift card and added a few accessories. 

Stamps:  Go-To Gift Card Holder
Dies: Go-To Gift Card Holder, Go-To Gift Card Holder Accessories
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Summer Sunrise, True. Black, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, New Leaf, Enchanted Evening, Silver
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Glue


Next up is the first look at Fall! The focal point of the card is the new Larger Than Life: Fall Die and the Larger Than Lift Fall Sentiments. I started by cutting the "Fall" sentiment from gold foil, and then three more times from Stamper's Select White Cardstock. I layered the die cuts one on top of the other before I attached the sentiment to the card front. I stamped the smaller sentiment in Versamark Ink on Pure Poppy Cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder. 



I die cut the background with the Cover Plate: Maple Leaves Die and then inlayed the leaves back into the card front with a variety of fall colors. I added the flowers and additional greenery with the Sprigs & Sprays: Fall Stamp Set and Dies

Thanks for stopping by! I will back tomorrow with more new products to share with you. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment