7/19/22

Personalized Stamps with Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new personalized stamp designs! TE sent a few of the new designs out to the TE Creative Team that goes with each of our stamping styles. You can see that there is something for everyone. Personalized stamps make great gifts for the crafty people in your life and for yourself too!

Here is the stamp TE sent me! They know me well! It is the prefect finishing touch to my cards. You can find all the new stamps designs HERE


I had to make a card to go with my new stamp. I chose to work with the Planting Happiness Stamp Set and Dies. I stamped in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. 


I created the background with the Rays Pierce & Cut Plate. I die cut with Sugar Cube Cardstock and then blended Banana Cream and Pineapple ink. The grass is die cut with the Build-A-Scene - Grassy Hills from Mint Julep Cardstock. The card is framed with the largest die the Stitched  Stitched Frame Stacklets .


Then I finished off the back of the card with my pretty new personalized stamp design.



Right now through Sunday, July 24th, get 50% off a personalized stamp design with the purchase of a personalized stamp design at full price. Personalized stamps make great gifts for your crafty friends and family - and for yourself too! Choose from our 15 new designs along with our previously released favorites. Note: Custom stamp designs ship in approximately 6 weeks.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and a look at a few of the other design options. 



No comments:

Post a Comment