6/14/22

Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration!

Today Spellbinders is celebrating their 20th Birthday!! I feel honored to participate in the Celebration. I can remember when I purchased my very first die and it changed how I looked at the creative process forever! You can shop the new birthday collection here. I have two projects to share today that I created with a few of new products. 


My first card features the new Stitched Fringe Cake Etched Dies. I die cut three fringed strips for my three layer cake for white cardstock and blended Oxide Distress Inks to add the color. Links are below. Then I threaded DMC Gold Metallic Floss through the holes. 


I added the flowers with the Be Bold Blooms Etched Dies and added gold jewels to the centers. The sentiment is from the Celebrate you Glimmer Sentiments. 


The background is embossed with the Diamond Plaid Embossing Folder. 


My second card centers around the cute Balloon Party Animal Etched Dies. The circle is die cut with the Fluted Classics Circles Etched Dies and I added the clouds with On Cloud Nine Dies. I also added a piece of twine to the balloon and added just a touch of glue to make the loop in the string. 


The background is embossed with the Geo Screen Embossing Folder.

Thanks for taking look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment