4/4/22

Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for April

Hi All! I am starting off the week with a group of cards I created with this month's Card Kit of the Month from Spellbinders. This month's "Picket Fences" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!


I created eight cards to share with you but there is plenty of product in the kit to create lots of cards! Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few basic shape dies and a few colors of cardstock.


The die set this month includes this cute picket fence and some flowers and leaves. I will use these dies again on other projects outside of kit! It also includes a great sentiment stamp set this month. I built my background by stencil clouds and blending Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink for the grass. I will have my product links at the end of the post. 


Along with the sentiments, this month's stamp set includes this cute house. I colored the house with Copic Markers and cut it out. 


Here is another card with the house, again colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 


I used the picket fence again and added a group of the flowers you can create with the dies in the kit. The sentiment is one of the great chipboard pieces in the kit. 


Thought this would be a cute card for one of my coffee loving friends! I added the steam to the coffee with the die that cuts the center of the flowers. 


Here is another coffee themed card. This kit has great options for your neighbors and friends! 


Here is a card that focuses on the flower dies which I paired with a fun patterned paper from the paper pad. 




There are lots of pretty florals to chose from!

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have given you some ideas on how you can use the kit. Stop by the Card Kit of the Month Page of al the details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment