4/26/22

Papertrey April Sneak Peeks Day 3

Thanks for stopping by for Day 3 of the April Sneak Peeks at Papertrey Ink. Today I have two masculine cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET Thursday, April 28th. 


The new Special Guy Stamp Set is just perfect for creating masculine cards. I had to go with the guitar because my husband is a guitarist and has played in band most of his life. Next month is his birthday and my card is ready to go! I used the Special Guy Stencils with Lemon Tart Ink to add the sun in the background. 


I die cut the card front with the the Border Bling: Tin Stitch Die from Pure Poppy Cardstock and used the new Delicately Woven Dies to add the cool details in the background.

Stamps: Special Guy
Dies: Special Guy, Delicately Woven, Border Bling: Tin Stitch, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Antique Linen
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Pure Poppy
Other: Black Drops, Special Guy Stencils, Blending Brushes


On my second card I used the Special Guy Stamp Set and Dies along with the new Baseball T Die. This is such a fun idea. I used the Special Guy Stencils to create the background graphic, and then stamped and the dic the car, and added the sentiments. 


I used the new Brick Wall Stencil to create the background using Stamper's Select White Cardstock with Stormy Sky and Smokey Shadow Ink.


Stamps: Special Guy
Dies: Baseball T, Special Guy
Ink: Pine Feather, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Enchanted Evening, True Black, Stormy Sky, Smokey Shadow
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening, Pine Feather
Other: Blending Brushes, Silver Drops, Brick Wall Stencil

Thanks for stopping by! You can stop by the PTI blog for all the details and more inspiration. I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment