10/14/21

Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Release

The Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Release is live and available now! Today I have projects to share with the new Christmas Candles Stamp Set and the Christmas Candles Coordinating Dies.


The Christmas Candles Stamp Set has a variety of lanterns and candles. I stamped the images in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I colored the images with Copic Markes and die cut everything out. 


On my first card I started by stenciling the background with the Christmas Background Stencil. Then I cut an oval in the card front with the Scallop Ovals Dies and then used the same die again to cut the gold oval frame. (products are linked below) Behind the oval I simply added white cardstock blended with a pale yellow ink. 


I added the sentiment with stamps and dies includes in the sets. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I used the Pine Sprigs Dies to added the greenery. I added a little gold glitter gel to the branches and finished off with Cherry Red Pearls.


On my second card I used the candle image from the Christmas Candles Stamp Set. I created the card in the same manner as the first card but this time I used the Winter Frame Die to frame the card and the Scallop Circle Dies to cut the frame. 

On this card I also lightly splattered gold paint. 

It is definitely time to start creating for the holidays! You can all the new products HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment