9/9/21

Loveliest Fall Greetings

 Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I have another fall card to share with you that I created with the new Wagon Full of Fall Etched Dies from the Happy Harvest Collection by Nichol Spohr from Spellbinders. This is a set of 13 thin metal dies. You can fill the wooden wagon with fall items including sunflowers, pumpkin, gourd, apples and more!


I filled my wagon with all the dies in the set so you could get an idea of the variety of fall dies. I die cut the items from a white cardstock and the blended distress inks in a variety of fall colors. 


I love all the details the etched dies create. The dies create the texture on the wood on the wagon and the nail heads on the wagon frame. I added a gold with the gel pen to the nails. 


I created background by stenciling clouds in the background and blending Forest Moss Distress Ink for the grass. Then I splattered the background with gold paint. I also added a few Metallic Gold Jewels. 


Thanks for taking a look! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this soooo much! The detail and dimension in the pumpkins... the speckles... the clouds... the wheel embellishments! It's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete