5/11/21

Creating Masculine Cards!

Hi! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new products that celebrate the men in our lives for a number of different occasions, including Father’s Day! I know I never have enough masculine cards in my stash!!


Right now, through Sunday, May 16th (or while supplies last), You can get the Argyle Bundle for 15% off! The bundle includes the Argyle Stamp & Stencil Combo set and Diamonds Piercing Plate. The discounted bundle price is only available through Sunday, May 16th.

The combination of the new Pierced Diamond Cutting Plate and the Argyle Stamp and Stencil Combo makes such a fun background. First I die cut a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Pierced Diamond Cutting Plate and then used the set of three stencils to add the pattern. I used a combination of Gumball, Blueberry, and Spearmint Ink. 


I framed the background with the largest die in the Stitched Frames Stacklets 1 with Gumball Cardstock. I used the new On the Block - Dad Stamp and the On the Block - Dad Shadow for the larger sentiment, stamping Blueberry Ink on Spearmint Cardstock. The additional sentiments are from the new Simple Strips - Man Myth Legend



My next card features the fun new stamp set and dies, Hoppy Days. I started by creating the background. I used just the the stamp in the Argyle Stamp and Stencil Combo, stamping Oreo Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock. Then I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets to cut a circle directly into the card front. 


Then I added a smaller circle of Sugar Cube Cardstock to the center of the card. I added detail to the background of the circle with the Diamonds Piercing Plate. I stamped and die cut the beer mugs and added a little extra foam to the beer with Nuvo Drops and TE All that Glitters - Sugar Cube Glitter. 
Makes such a great card for the craft beer lovers in your life! 


Stop by the TE Blog for all the detail and more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment