3/17/21

Ink to Paper March Release Sneak Peeks Day 2

I am back for Day 2 of the Ink to Paper March Release Sneak Peeks. Today I have some some cute graduation and teacher appreciation projects to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on March 20th.


Let's start with the Congratulations Graduate Stamp Set and Go-To-Gift Card Holder: Congratulations Graduate Dies. On my first example I went with a classic black and gold color theme that I could use for graduates of all ages. This gift card holder is quick and easy to use! 


You can see that when you pull the cap off there is a gift card holder attached. You could also add cash! The year is die cut with the Number Die from gold glittered cardstock. 


On my next card I chose the school colors of the graduate and added some flowers to make it feel feminine. The flowers and leaves are created with the Tiny Blooms Stamp Set  and Dies.


The sentiments are stamped in Tropical Teal Ink. The tassel is stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 


You can also use the stamps and die to create a graduation card. I cut a circle from Stamper's Select White Cardstock with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die and attached the graduation hat, tassel, and diploma. 


The numbers are die cut with the  Number Die and the background is die cut with the Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die.


Next up is a peek at the Storybook Teachers Stamp and Dies. This set coordinations with the previously released Storybook Christmas Stamp Set and Storybook Christmas Dies.

At the bottom of the card I created a desk with the Woodwork Die and Classic Kraft Ink. I added the sentiment with the new Just Sentiments: Appreciation. I added score lines to the top portion of the card and blended Spring Rain Ink. 


Next I stamped the books and stacked them up! Then I added the apple and glasses to finish off the card. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.



1 comment:

  1. Your projects are amazing! What fabulous ideas you have shared!

    ReplyDelete