2/19/21

It's Day 4 of the Ink to Paper January Release Sneak Peeks!

Hi Everyone! Today is the final day of the Ink to Paper February Release Sneak Peeks. I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT tomorrow,  February 20th! 


My first card showcases the Effortless Beauties Stamp Set and Dies and the Feathered Friends 8 Dies


The Effortless Beauties Stamp Set and Dies  is set of  pretty, easy to stamp florals and greenery. I stamped my flowers in Spring Rain, Blueberry, and Enchanted Evening Ink, Lemon Tart and Bright Buttercup, Hawaiian Shores and Tropical Teal, and Pure Poppy and Scarlet Jewel. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, and Olive Twist. 


I cut the Feathered Friends 8 Dies from Stampers Select White Cardstock and blended some to the colors I used for the flowers on the bird. The card front is die cut with the Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 


My second card is created with the new She Blooms Stamp Set and Dies. I just love the simple statement the image makes and the sentiments in the stamp set are perfect. I colored her hair and skin with Copic Markers and stamped the dress in Smokey Shadow and True Black Ink and the flowers in Sweet Blush. 


I added a few black rhinestones to the dress. The card framed with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die. Behind the frame I added a panel of vellum and and a panel of pattern paper from the Bitty Big: Sweet Blush Color Collection.

Thanks for taking a look!  Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT tomorrow.


1 comment: