2/9/21

Field Notes Kit 2

Hi All! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing the Field Notes 2 Kit!! The Field Notes 1 Kit included some of my all time favorite stamps so I knew I would love the Field Notes 2 Kit! Lori Craig's illustrations are so pretty! The Field Notes 2 kit features the gorgeous Sketchbook Bouquet and several additional elements.  


Here’s everything included the Field Notes 2 Kit – which retails for $55:

  • Sketchbook Bouquet stamp set
  • Sketchbook Bouquet Die
  • Sketchbook Bouquet Stencil
  • Splatter Background stamp
  • 6 Watercolor 111 lb. A2 Cardstock Panels
  • 6 Textured Watercolor A2 Envelopes
  • 6 Custom Envelope Seals
  • Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label

Limited quantity available. Most items not available to purchase individually.

I have two cards to share with the kit. I stamped the Sketchbook Bouquet stamp set in Oreo Ink on watercolor paper and used Karin BrushmarkerPRO TE Palette - Taylor's Pick to watercolor the flowers. TE is releasing three palette sets of five BrushmarkerPRO. This is the perfect way to give the Brushmarkers a try without buying a full set! 

I die cut the flowers with the Sketchbook Bouquet Die and tied black and white twine around the branches. 


I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. I blended Granny Smith Ink at the bottom and then used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and Cupcake Ink to create the sky. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set at the bottom and the dots in the background with another stamp in the set. I cut another panel to fit the card front, stamped the stripes, and lightly blended Cupcake Ink. 

 


On my second card I used the BrushmarkerPRO TE Palette - Heather's Picks to watercolor the flowers. I used a Detailer Tip Watercolor Brush (see link below). I like to add a little water to my paper before I add color. I suggest scribbling with you marker on a glass mat and then picking up the color with the watercolor brush. 


I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front and blended Sweet Basil Ink around the edges, and stamped with the Splatter Background stamp included in the kit. I think I will get a lot of use out of this stamp! I used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets to cut the rectangle in the card front and added a piece of vellum behind the flowers. I added diamond in the background with another stamp in the set along with the sentiment. 

Stop by the TE blog for all the details on the kit and more inspiration from the Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment