1/16/21

Ink to Paper January Release Sneak Peeks Day 1

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Today is Day 1 of the Ink to Paper January Release Sneak Peeks. January's Release is all about birthdays, milestone, and vintage flair! Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on January 20th!

Today I  am giving a peek at the Sprigs & Sprays Stamp Set, the Antique Wishes Stamps and Dies, and the Cake Please Stamp Set and Dies.


The Sprigs & Sprays Stamp Set is full of beautiful branches, greenery, and flowers, perfect to fill the pitcher from the previously released Abundant Blooms. I stamped the pitcher in Aqua Mist and Ocean Tides Ink. 


I framed the bouquet of flowers with the new Antique Wishes and Coordinating Dies. I stamped the pattern on Stampers Select White Cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I blended Sweet Blush Ink. Then I die cut with Antique Wishes Coordinating Dies. I stamped a sentiment from the Abundant Blooms Stamp Set on Vellum and added it the center of the card. 


On my second card I filled the pot from the previously released Branches of Love Stamp Set. I used a different combination of stamps from the Sprigs and Sprays Stamp Set. I hope this give you an ideas of all the options to build a bouquet! 


On this frame I stamped Classic Kraft Ink on Fine Linen Cardstock and then die cut. Behind the floral arrangement I added a circle die cut with the Delicate Doilies Dies. I love the doilies and know I will use them all the time! The sentiment is included in the new Inside Greetings: Established


This card is created with the Cake Please Stamp Set and Dies that create a beautiful birthday cake. I stamped the cake filling and then heat embossed the white swirls with white embossing powder and then lightly blended Lemon Tart Ink on the cake. 



Here is closer look at the flowers and greenery. I added a Delicate Doily Die behind the cake and framed the card with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment