12/8/20

New Like Gnome Other Kit from Taylored Expressions

Hi! I have a new kit to share with you today, Like Gnome Other. The kit is available now in the Taylored Expressions Store.  

Here’s everything included the Like Gnome Other Kit – which retails for $75:

  • Like Gnome Other stamp set
  • Like Gnome Other die collection
  • Build a Scene – Heart Fence & Hill die collection
  • Layer It- Toadstools die collection
  • Cable Knit Background stamp
  • Bit & Pieces – Hearts embellishments
  • 6 Custom Envelope Seals
  • 6 Colored Envelopes
  • Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label

You will also be able to purchase additional envelope seals separately!



The gnomes are so cute and I know I will use the picket fence die over and over! I started by creating the background. I stenciled the clouds with the Set the Scene - Cloud Stencil Strip and Salt Water Taffy Ink. I added grass at the bottom with Mint Julep and Cilantro Ink. I added the clouds with Rainbow Cloud Duo, sold separately. 


I stamped a few flowers from the stamp set. The flowers and gnomes are colored with Copic Markers. 


I used the hearts in the Bit & Pieces – Hearts embellishments included in the kit, to accent the fence. The sentiment is also part of the kit. 


On my second card I created the background with the Cable Knit Background stamp. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock, embossed with TE White Embossing Folder,  and then blended Granny Smith, Salt Water Taffy, Cupcake, and Potato Chip Ink. 


I cut a circle in the card front with Stitched Circle Stacklets and framed the circle with the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets. 


Used the Layer It- Toadstools die collection from the kit to created the toadstools. I added a few toad stocks inside the circle and above the sentiments. 

Be sure to stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment