12/11/20

Ink to Paper December Sneak Peeks Day 1 - Anywhere Together

Thanks for stopping by! Today is Day 1 of the Ink to Paper December Release Sneak Peeks. December's Release is all about love, wedding, anniversaries, showers, and just showing our friends and family that we care. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on December 15th!

I am starting off with two cards I created with the Anywhere Together Stamp Set and Dies. 


For my first card I went with a wedding theme. I just love the idea of the double bike, suitcase, and balloons! And the bike is so fun stamp! I cut a circle with the largest die in the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die, and then blended ink in Lilac Grace and Spring Moss. I attached my stamped images to the circle with foam tape. 


I added two of the sentiments from the Anywhere Together Stamp Set. On the top half of the card I added a panel of patterned paper from the Bitty Big: Lilac Grace Color Collection. 



I used a white trim to set off the top and bottom of the card. 


I my second card I wanted to create a more masculine feel that could be given as a Anniversary card. I stamped the Nifty Plaid Stamp Set in Versamark Ink on True Black Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. 



I framed the bike with the new Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames Dies. I stamped the sentiment on vellum with Versamark Ink and embossed with black embossing powder. 


Next up is a card created with the new Storybook Love Stamp Set and the XO Heart Frames Dies. The  Storybook Love Stamp Set coordinates with the previously released Storybook Christmas Die. I just love the idea of the books. You can play with your die cuts and come up with different arrangements for the books. I used the Woodwork Die to add the shelves at the bottom of the card. 




The card is framed with the new Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frame Dies. I added a piece of patterned paper from the Bitty Big: Aqua Mist Color Collection. I added the smaller dies from the new XO Heart Frames Dies at the top of the card. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable, my fave is the first as purple and green is one of my fave combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic cards, Melody!
    Wonderful products to try.

    ReplyDelete