12/23/20

A Few More Christmas Tags

I have finished up all my wrapping and I just thought I would share my last few tags for this year. They were quick and easy to create with the Stitched Poinsettias Dies from Pretty Pink Posh


I used the Stitched Banner Duo 1 Dies for the base of each tag along with some Christmas patterned Cardstock. I added a hole to the top of each tag and reinforced the hole with an eyelet. 


I cut the flower and leaves from white cardstock and used Distress Inks to sponge on the color. For my red Poinsettia I used Candied Apple and Fired Brick. All the leaves are blended with Rustic Wilderness and Forest Moss. 

On my white Poinsettia I just used a little Antique Linen Distress Ink. I added three Pearl White Jewels to the center of each flower. 

To create the pink Poinsettia I blended Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick. All the sentiments are from the Holiday Signs Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. 

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment