11/3/20

Happy New Year with Taylored Expressions!

Hi! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing some fun New Years products. I think there are many of us that are ready for this year of 2020 to be over and ready to start a New Year! You can find all the new products now in the TE webstore


First up is Big Grumpy Farewell 2020 Download. This a set of six sentiments that you can download and add to Big Grumpy's sign. The sentiments will make you laugh and fit the year 2020 perfectly! I stamped Big Grumpy in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I attached Grumpy to an oval die cut with Stitched Oval Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Oval Stacklets, which I cut from TE Gold Glitter Cardstock. 


I used the birthday hat from Big Grumpy Birthday to create the New Year's hat. The background is stamped with the background stamp in the Fireworks Stamp & Stencil Combo. I stamped Versamark Ink on Oreo Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I used the new On Repeat - New Years to added the sentiments, die cutting with the On Repeat Die. 



The background on my second card is created with a creative new stencil, The Right Angle. This is a set of three layering stencils. I used Confetti Cake, Sweet Basil, and Blue Corn Ink to create the pattern. I also splattered the background with gold paint and added Bits & Pieces - Gold Drip Dots.


I used the Caps Lock - Happy Die to die cut the sentiment, cutting once from Blue Corn Cardstock and once from TE Gold Foil. Below Happy I added the New Year sentiment with the On Repeat - Year Stamp and Die. 

Thanks for taking a look! You can find all the new products here. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Big Grumpy New Year card and would like to make for friends & family. Would you please share the copic colors you used for Big Grumpy? I'm less than talented with picking colors, and would appreciate the help! Thanks so much for sharing all of your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete