11/2/20

Fall Gift Card Holder

Hi All! I am starting off the week with Fall Thank You card that also doubles as a gift card holder. The card is created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. A handmade card can make a gift card even more special!! 


I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front and stenciled with the Pumpkin Background Stencil and Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink. At the top I stamped the sentiment from the Pumpkin Patch Critters Stamp Set, one of my favorite fall stamp sets! 

To create the gift card pocket I cut a piece of white cardstock, about half the size of the card front, and then die cut the top with the Pocket Border Die. To attach the pocket to the card front I used double stick tape on three sides, leaving the top open.

 
I die cut the fence with the Spooky Fence Die. I used a combination of two stamp sets and their coordinating dies to create the scene at the bottom of the card, the Pumpkin Patch Critters Stamp Set, the Pumpkin Patch Critters Coordinating Dies,  Fall Signs Stamp Set, and the Fall Signs Coordinating Dies. The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers. The card is finished off with a few Espresso Jewels

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope this gives you a new idea for giving a gift card. Stop back by tomorrow for some new New Year products. 



No comments:

Post a Comment